Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-03-2024, 08:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah a little to much focus on making things Realistic...   i like video games being video games.     that being said if i have a choice of 2 similar games id likely play the one that looks better but Gameplay/Story should always be king.   i still play point and click adventures lol so it 

I am really against squares strategy with the FVII remake of splitting into 3 full priced releases..  an hope this doesnt become a trend.

I was skeptical myself, part of the reason why I waited until the 2nd came out to buy a bundle of the two. Having finished the first, I think I can say they've justified it. Just started 2, and I'm worried about facing the same "big bad" for three games straight, so I'll see how it pans out. 2nd seems to have improved upon the same formula from the first entry, but I still find myself thinking "can I play now?" during some of these long expositional scenes. 

I think the Souls games have spoiled RPGs for me to a certain extent. As involved as they were, you always feel like you're actively playing the game. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 05-03-2024, 07:17 PM