Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-13-2018, 11:15 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: If they were brand new just for the switch games sure but they were both ports I believe from an older system.   I agree I rarely pay full price for games anymore as I have plenty to play already and usually only buy games day 1 if I will drop everything to play it.

I saw kart is a ripoff at that price just because its like every other Mario kart before it.  But that's me I wont be putting 60 hours into it but if my wife does then its all good.  ill probly play odyssey at some point..

The disappointing thing for me was I wanted to play older games on the switch. and they aren't there.  cant even use Netflix on it.
of the 3 games we have on the switch
Kart
Odyssey and
Fallout Shelter..  Shelter is easily my favorite.

Odyssey is a new game.

Kart was a "deluxe" version that was the base game, all the DLC and a few new features. Pretty standard stuff in today's industry, the merits of which are debatable.

Switch is pretty behind in the software department. They have Hulu, which is nice, but Netflix should be a pretty basic thing to have on the system.

They'll be releasing some classic games with the online service that goes live, but no word yet as to the robust virtual console that the wii had.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 07-13-2018, 11:46 AM