Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-17-2018, 03:26 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Octopath Traveler is amazing. If you enjoy traditional turn-based jrpgs, it's a must get.

(07-21-2018, 11:00 AM)Stewy Wrote: Please see this review from Game Informer - https://www.gameinformer.com/review/octopath-traveler/an-arduous-but-rewarding-journey

For me GI has been the most consistent and fair evaluation source for a long time so I generally trust their reviews.  Please tell me what you agree or disagree with and if you know of another review which you feel better represents how you feel about the game.

I ask because I love turn based JRPG's but Im careful what I buy these days.

Thanks!

Interestingly here's one from IGN, which basically says all the same things as the game Informer review, but basically doesn't punish the game as much for the same recognized flaws.

Unlike the GI reviewer, the IGN reviewer is a an unashamed "completionist", which I am as well, and I wonder if that's the difference.  In our twitter snap chat age game get punished for any kind of grind.

My guess is the game is in between their reviews and should be high 80's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 07-21-2018, 11:19 AM