Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
playing FIFA 19 early access..game releases next Tuesday.

First there is a glitch I am exploiting. The early access trial for anyone that preordered or getting trial through 'EA Access' which is 5 bucks a month gets 10 hours to play of the game. However if you back out of the game, and keep going back in, it will eventually load the full game instead of the 'trial version'. Sooo right now I am probably 25 hours into it LOL. Screw them I dont care lol.

Anyways game is basically FIFA 17.3 at its core. Gameplay ai is the same, especially teammates ai. Player movements and whatnot seem better, but it still isnt that great of a game again. They have made tweaks to FUT champs and qualifying, but thats about it. Nothing added for offline really either. Few tweaks, thats it.

I am a fan of Fifa overall though, and will enjoy it for first few months til I rage uninstall it. Plus I am a big fan of Premier League and Euro soccer in general, so there is that as well as why I like it. Helps me get to know the players better like you would in Madden.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Millhouse - 09-21-2018, 09:45 PM