Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(10-31-2018, 09:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Almost done with Fallout 4...  Finished the railroad and institute quest lines...    Going back for the BoS here tonight..     Great game overall.

Yeah overall it's a good game. There are legitimate flaws about it though, especially when compared to New Vegas and the direction a character can go  that actually effects the game.

I went back recently and started a another Fallout 4 run, this time though heavily modded. I don't use mods for new weapons or gear though, mainly cause they could be pretty op which I dont want.

- Dogmeat companion, allows to take Dogmeat at all times with any companion. Apparently was in the code to be done, but devs backed out for whatever reason.
- Scrap Settlement mod makes settlement scrapping much better, and cleans up settlements a ton more than vanilla
- night sky texture mod
- crafting expansion mod
- couple new radio channels
- Wild Wastelands mod - this mod is actually really good. Adds a ton of easter eggs and other things inspired from New Vegas. (definite must to check out at least)
- and the snappy house kit mod - pretty much adds any kind of house/building etc in game to be built in settlement.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Millhouse - 11-01-2018, 12:37 PM