Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-01-2018, 12:37 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah overall it's a good game. There are legitimate flaws about it though, especially when compared to New Vegas and the direction a character can go  that actually effects the game.

I went back recently and started a another Fallout 4 run, this time though heavily modded. I don't use mods for new weapons or gear though, mainly cause they could be pretty op which I dont want.

- Dogmeat companion, allows to take Dogmeat at all times with any companion. Apparently was in the code to be done, but devs backed out for whatever reason.
- Scrap Settlement mod makes settlement scrapping much better, and cleans up settlements a ton more than vanilla
- night sky texture mod
- crafting expansion mod
- couple new radio channels
- Wild Wastelands mod - this mod is actually really good. Adds a ton of easter eggs and other things inspired from New Vegas. (definite must to check out at least)
- and the snappy house kit mod - pretty much adds any kind of house/building etc in game to be built in settlement.

nice overall I didn't have many issues...      There was at least more choices than fallout 3 for the character and their direction... Now if the DLC factions could have gotten a main game ending that would have been pretty neat like the raiders taking over everything etc...  (or even the children of atom.)

Any game this size will have some bugs.  Only thing that ever really annoyed me beside the occansional crash..  was some of the time when your having conversations it would take a weird camera angle. (3rd person) and sometimes would put your view right into a wall or something else..

Settlement building was pretty fun  I didn't spend a ton of time to make it pretty just functional.

For dogmeat  I wonder if they allowed that than the lone wonder perk would still work with him... makes sense for only 1 campanion overall... And there was a perk for the doggy..

Fallout NV has a leg up over Bethesda's fallouts simple cause some of the guys from black isle work for obsidian  so they were more intouch with the original titles.

overall great game only boring part was farming nuka-cade tickets.

spent over 200 hours with out any mods.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 11-01-2018, 12:47 PM