Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-01-2018, 12:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I have to admit I am worried about 76. I watched 4 hours of the PC beta couple nights ago, and I don't know. Graphics wise I thought were bad. They literally 100% copy & pasted the same textures of inside buildings and homes into this game from Fallout 4. And FO4 takes place 200 years later, where this is just 20 years after the bombs. The lack of any NPCs to interact with I think is a bad move on their part, and I dont know.

Anyways I will get it eventually here, but as of now mainly just to explore and find new lore within it, hopefully there will be some enviromental storytelling which they are good at.

Oxhorn, the best Fallout lore expert on Youtube will be livestreaming today starting at 2 pm est. Others on Twitch and youtube will be streaming it as well.

If you are a fan of Fallout though, Oxhorn has a ton of great lore vids within the Fallout games. https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassyManIAm/featured

I know there are some LORE concerns   (like why are the brotherhood or at least power armor... and why super mutants... etc...  )  but the explanations Bethesda gave were good enough for me.

So far ive only played about 2 hours of beta.  But it felt very much like a normal fallout game for the most part. Granted I'm not very far.

Most quest I got were received by Mr Handies or a holotape or a Computer terminal.

Graphics looked like an upgrade compared to 4. especially the environment.  

but looks like there will be plenty to do...  The survival aspect.. Gotta drink water eat food etc.  Not sure if there large groups of enemies that attack at night or anything. or its just explore level and explore some more.

Time will tell.   It seems like a game that will get support and new content for a good while.. And mods and private servers are in the plans down the road. 

other players weren't an issue.   Remember when watching a stream its only as good as what your watching it on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 11-01-2018, 01:36 PM