Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-01-2018, 12:49 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I have to admit I am worried about 76. I watched 4 hours of the PC beta couple nights ago, and I don't know. Graphics wise I thought were bad. They literally 100% copy & pasted the same textures of inside buildings and homes into this game from Fallout 4. And FO4 takes place 200 years later, where this is just 20 years after the bombs. The lack of any NPCs to interact with I think is a bad move on their part, and I dont know.

Anyways I will get it eventually here, but as of now mainly just to explore and find new lore within it, hopefully there will be some enviromental storytelling which they are good at.

Oxhorn, the best Fallout lore expert on Youtube will be livestreaming today starting at 2 pm est. Others on Twitch and youtube will be streaming it as well.

If you are a fan of Fallout though, Oxhorn has a ton of great lore vids within the Fallout games. https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassyManIAm/featured

76 may be the first Fallout game I don't play. I spent a couple years testing MMOs (EQ, WoW and a couple others) and it just burnt me out on it. Especially when I did regular servers. Nothing like spending hours looking for a spawn only to have a group/higher level character swoop in and screw up your farming/quest. There was one guy who — just to be an ass — would macro hailing quest givers, park his character and then tie up the quest for anyone else trying to complete it. If you couldn't find a mod to boot the guy, you'd just have to wait until he got round to finishing it.

Hell, the main reason I'm 40 and still play games is so that I don't have to interact with other people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Benton - 11-02-2018, 05:58 PM