Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(01-31-2019, 07:23 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they got the Netflix yet?  it was the reason I bought one to begin with so my wife could watch Netflix In the hospital...  but damn if I didn't research anything I assumed Netflix was on everything lol

No Netflix yet, although rumors keep swirling that it will come eventually. It does have Hulu, which is great because I finally convinced the Wife to switch over. We were both burned out on Netflix and Hulu had a crazy special, I think it was something like $1.99/month for 6 months. I still spend most of my time on YouTube though.

(02-22-2019, 11:22 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Tetris 99 is the Tetris battle royale that I never knew I needed.

Dragon Marked for Death isn't terrible, but kind of a diablo-esque slog as you go along.

Never thought I'd be excited for yet another Tetris game, but the battle royale aspect looks fun.

Looks like I'll have to re-order that dreadful online subscription. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Shake n Blake - 02-22-2019, 09:32 PM