Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(02-26-2019, 04:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That would be interesting. Microsoft's relationship with Nintendo has been growing at a rapid rate, so it wouldn't surprise me THAT much to see games like Halo or Forza ported to a Nintendo console at some point. The Switch as it stands isn't powerful enough for that though, unless they just port older games or indie-style stuff.

I do wonder if eventually Microsoft will focus on streaming services and software (similar to what Sega does now), seeing how the Xbox brand has clearly fallen behind the Switch and PS4. 

dude xbox isn't threatened by Nintendo and shouldn't be... The switch sells well cause its like that side piece...  You have an xbox or ps as a main and everyone has a switch lol...    This will be an xbox streaming service for the games coming to switch using their xcloud that can stream forza 4 to a smartphone.

PS4 has big named exclusives but they are barely 10 hours long then quickly forgotten... Where as the games I have on xbox play for years.

Xbox wont be going the way of sega they just purchased a bunch of game studios to strengthen their library of games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 02-27-2019, 11:39 AM