Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-18-2019, 04:00 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Anyone tried jedi fallen order?
now i need to try outer worlds and fallen order over thanksgiving. work f'd up and didn't pay a bonus i was supposed to get on 11/15. They "apologized" and will have it on the 11/30 check, was going to use that to pay for a new TV to play gamez on....have enough mula but kind of wanted to use bonus to get TV before thanksgiving festivities.

I’ve started it and am probably about halfway through.  I’ve seen it described as part Dark Souls, part Uncharted.  I can’t speak to the former, but I can definitely see the influence of the latter, particularly in the cinematic feel and seamless transitions to and from cutscenes.  It’s a little less linear, though.  You never go back to the same place twice in Uncharted, but here there’s a bit of a Metroid feel, inasmuch as you often can’t access certain areas until you’ve augmented your abilities.  That ends up making for a lot of backtracking, but it's all incorporated into the story, so it feels natural.    

All in all, I like it a lot and look forward to completing the story.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - JS-Steelerfan - 11-21-2019, 03:56 PM