Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-21-2019, 03:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I’ve started it and am probably about halfway through.  I’ve seen it described as part Dark Souls, part Uncharted.  I can’t speak to the former, but I can definitely see the influence of the latter, particularly in the cinematic feel and seamless transitions to and from cutscenes.  It’s a little less linear, though.  You never go back to the same place twice in Uncharted, but here there’s a bit of a Metroid feel, inasmuch as you often can’t access certain areas until you’ve augmented your abilities.  That ends up making for a lot of backtracking, but it's all incorporated into the story, so it feels natural.    

All in all, I like it a lot and look forward to completing the story.  

OK, I will purchase it based on this review. I don't think I will like dark souls part (I heard that game was very hard). Too much stars wars happening at once these days, the VR game is on episode 3 and already falling behind on the mandalorian.

I started playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on switch, the graphics are pretty good for Nintendo. I never played other LM games, this seems fun, didn't know there would be puzzles. Only seen people speed run it and they're just eating up ghosts for no reason, thought that was all there is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - reuben.ahmed - 11-22-2019, 11:45 AM