Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-22-2019, 11:45 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OK, I will purchase it based on this review. I don't think I will like dark souls part (I heard that game was very hard). Too much stars wars happening at once these days, the VR game is on episode 3 and already falling behind on the mandalorian.

I started playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on switch, the graphics are pretty good for Nintendo. I never played other LM games, this seems fun, didn't know there would be puzzles. Only seen people speed run it and they're just eating up ghosts for no reason, thought that was all there is.

It has dark souls aspects...     IE.  Sitting at the "save" points respawns enemies and you can level up there...      If you die you have to hit the enemy that killed you to recover your souls(or whatever its called in this game) but calling dark souls hard I don't think is correct... Its not forgiving but once you get the game its just your own mistakes that kill you.

Unlike dark souls it has difficulty settings so you can just play thru on story mode with out much of a challenge if you want.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 11-22-2019, 12:29 PM