Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN ranks: Projecting next three season
Yeah,  the only people more down on our team than our own fans is ESPN, which says a lot to my mind.

We are frustrated with this team in all areas, but I don't think even the front office is that bad.  I would say there are more than 5 teams that screwed up their rosters, their cap, the draft and fielding a product worse than our front office has.

Glaring weakness?  Duh!  But I would submit that most of that is on Mr. Brown himself, and he has grown out of a lot of his most egregious weaknesses.

Guarantee you that the rest of the league ranks Marvin a lot higher than the 30th head coach, and There are a lot more than 3 teams that would be happy to have Dalton instead of their QB.

Sure our coaching staff is going to have a lot to prove.  But I think they'll rise to the occasion.

You can say that 3 men were about 80% responsible for the dumpster fire we've had here the last two years:  Brown, Alexander and Zampeze.

And as bad as the track record has been about how to treat your players, most of those policies have been remedied - largely because of our 30th ranked head coach.

I cut a greasy one in the direction of ESPN.  I hope they choke both on that and a dramatic turnaround this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN ranks: Projecting next three season - 3wt - 07-18-2018, 03:49 PM