Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ickey Woods - huge things, Mixon future
(07-20-2018, 03:20 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Imagine if you will the announcer at every game this season saying, "The Bengals have a run game not only because of Bernard and Mixon but because that Offensive Line is getting a 5 yard push!"

I think I've heard that said about the Bengals only a couple of times, "The Bengals O Line is three yards down the field before the RB even reaches the line."

Three free yards before a RB has to start squeezing through.

I just wonder what Barry Sanders would have been able to do if he played in Dallas during his career?

Maybe now the Bengals will have two 100 yard rushers in a game and two 1000 yard rushers in a season. And if this line pass blocks...look out, this team is going to win, even in the playoffs.

Nice post Neb, just makes me tingly inside. Smirk

I said it before with a Line that can block at will in the run game and teams cannot stop it we CAN win in the Playoffs...

Even with Marv as the HC.

(07-20-2018, 11:48 AM)Wyche Wrote: He would have DESTROYED the rushing record.  Emmit's final numbers would be paltry in comparison.

For sure, Barry is without a doubt the best RB ever IMO.

To do what he did behind a terrible O-line is just amazing and i don't know of another RB that could do it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ickey Woods - huge things, Mixon future - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-20-2018, 12:45 PM