Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ickey Woods - huge things, Mixon future
(07-22-2018, 08:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I fully believe we can go deep in the playoffs if everyone stays healthy, even all the way. That said, I think we have to win the division to get in, as a Wild Card in the AFC this year is going to be a tough get..... it seems everyone has improved their rosters immensely. 

I believe we should win the Division this year with an improved O-line, should of split with the Steelers last year
with that pathetic O-line that we had. Should be night and day of a difference for Dalton to actually have a pocket
to step into and for our talented RB's to actually have holes to run through.

4-2 in the Division at the very least is what i am predicting. We always have the Stains and Raven's number.

(07-22-2018, 01:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: All this positive stuff is gettin' me tingly too.  If our OL becomes a force, we're gonna' be hard to beat.  And at the very least, competitive.  

Agreed, it should take some time so people need to be patient early but once the chemistry starts coming together...

(07-23-2018, 08:24 AM)bengaloo Wrote: The differences in blocking scheme makes me forget what our incumbents have done in recent years. Sure Ced O doesnt step back and "catch" defenders well, but that is VERY different from running out to hit them so maybe he will do that a lot better. Any OLmen we have could be a different kind of animal in this blocking scheme compared to PA's. I'm excited to see who emerges.

True that Bengaloo, hard to judge when these guys were just set up to fail.

Remember Og making a good block his rookie year on a pull where he pancaked a guy.

That was an aggressive blocking scheme on that play and he looked good. Just haven't seen that out of him since.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ickey Woods - huge things, Mixon future - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-23-2018, 01:28 PM