Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton Could Still End Up Best Bengal QB Ever
(08-16-2018, 11:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: First, you state something i didn't come close to saying. Then, you completely ignore the question and go on some rant. 

I'm not in the mood for this bullshit. Boomer and Kenny were both MVPs of the league and played in the Super Bowl. Excuses be damned. Dalton is third until he can match what they've done. Then, with his superior overall numbers, he will be #1 in the pecking order. 

I still agree both Boomer and Anderson should be ahead of Dalton.

All I was doing was pointing out how silly it is to claim Boomer is better because he won a playoff game.  He absolutely sucked in the post season when we went to the Super Bowl.  His numbers were worse than Dalton's playoff numbers.  So sometimes this "He won a playoff game so he is better" is just ridiculous.

Boomer is better than Dalton because he led the league in passer rating once and finished in the top 10 five times.  He also finished in the top 10 in tds and passing yards 7 times each.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dalton Could Still End Up Best Bengal QB Ever - fredtoast - 08-17-2018, 09:55 AM