Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Owczarski is leaving us :(
@MentalRage @Bengalholic @pally @HarleyDog @GodFather @LionelHutz @Pat5775 @Truck_1_0_1_ @kdgjr @George Cantstandya @Millhouse @bengals67 @synric @BenZoo2 @Wyche’sWarrior @bengalfan74 @3wt @Thundercloud @masonbengalsfan @wildcats forever @corpjet @whodey4life84 @Bilbo Saggins @bonesaw @jfkbengals @Shake N Blake @Go Cards

Thanks for this post and for the kind words and GIFs!

@ochocincos
It’s fun, to be honest. And while I may be in the locker room every day it’s good to hear from fans because at the end of the day – I’m the conduit for you to the team.

@SunsetBengal
I was curious about this but I was told, at least at The Enqy, I’m just the fourth over like 20 years
(Curnutte, Reedy, Dehner Jr./me). I’m not sure how long Curnutte and Reedy stuck around, though.

@Sled21
Ha!

@LoneBengal
You’re right – not ideal timing. But we can’t control such things. Did my best to leave PDJ in a good spot. They’re good up in Green Bay – they’ve got four people in the company managing things. But it is a tough time to walk in as most of the team will be getting cut just after I get there. Appreciate the kind words!

@Nate
Purely a personal move. I was on with Lance McAllister talking about this, my wife lives in Wisconsin year round, and I get back up there in the offseason when the team is gone.

@PhilHos @Stewy
LOL

@Brimey @TSwigZ
Oh yeah, the BBP will continue on. A replacement will be hired as soon as they can!

@grampahol
I’ll keep this board bookmarked! I’ll still know a bit about the men for a while 

@Beaker
Ha! Nah, always enjoyed that and really appreciated it!

@mikey6866
Nah, I was more of a general assignment/features writer for OnMilwaukee.com.
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Jim Owczarski is leaving us - ochocincos - 08-10-2018, 10:25 AM
RE: Jim Owczarski is leaving us :( - pally - 08-10-2018, 10:36 AM
RE: Jim Owczarski is leaving us :( - kdgjr - 08-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Jim Owczarski is leaving us - BenZoo2 - 08-10-2018, 12:40 PM
RE: Jim Owczarski is leaving us :( - 3wt - 08-10-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: Jim Owczarski is leaving us :( - Stewy - 08-10-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: Jim Owczarski is leaving us :( - jowczarski - 08-16-2018, 10:48 PM