Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st half observations (v.Cowboys)
I'm a big Andy supporter, but I think this game is totally different if he hits the two medium balls to AJ. The pick by Boyd was set up perfectly and it should have been an easy completion. Both those throws would have kept the drives alive and given more opportunity to make something happen.

O-line looked weak on the run game, but Dallas D-line and linebackers are no joke (when healthy, let's see how long Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith last). Still, much work to be done. Mixon wasn't as elusive as I would have hoped either. The pass blocking was good thought I thought.

Defense looked good, especially Kirkpatrick. Just realized who 52 was, dang, he didn't look good out there imo. I was like "Who the hell is Brown?", just realized it was Preston. He lacks awareness in coverage.

It's definitely preseason ball though, watched Geno on the Dallas TD. He gave up chasing the QB. Preseason at its finest.

Overall, wasn't too upset with the game. Glad to see very limited injuries for us.

Also, Ross looks good. That pass that the Cowboy guy intercepted with 1 hand was a spectacular interception. Ross woulda had it and with one good juke coulda been gone.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st half observations (v.Cowboys) - GreenCornBengal - 08-18-2018, 11:59 PM