Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st half observations (v.Cowboys)
The game starts in the trenches and Dallas won on both sides of the ball. Dunlap was nowhere to be found. Billings was inconsistent, but made some very good plays. We could not cover a tight end again, but I thought Jackson, Dennard and Dre played very well. I saw flashes from Vigil and Evans again. Overall, I think our tackling has been solid both games.

On offense AD missed an easy wide open Green early killing early momentum. AD seems to be pressured quickly and rarely was given a clean pocket to step and throw, that is concerning. The OL run blocking was worse than horrible. No holes created by 1st unit. The offense has a load of work to do, they looked again like worst offense in the NFL. I know it is preseason, but I was hoping to see more of them.

Special teams overall did well. Helped themselves were kicker Brown, he was flawless on field goals and PAT, but needs more height on planned short kick offs. Erickson made the team tonight. Hubbard, Willis and Bates all made plays. Okoye played well in second half.

I did not see Core so he is in trouble. Tate did not do much and needs to play better next 2 weeks to secure a spot.. Baker was not impressive. Driskel made some plays, but needs more reps. We have AD and no one ready behind him. TJ Johnson is not close to 1st team caliber centers. Ced and Fisher still not improving much if any.
Wilson struggled again at safety against weak competition.

There is time, but would like to see our DL and OL dominate Bills next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st half observations (v.Cowboys) - Luvnit2 - 08-19-2018, 12:30 AM