Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st half observations (v.Cowboys)
(08-20-2018, 12:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I said this months ago about thinking out of the box, putting Glenn at RT, Boling at LT and may the best 2 guards win starting positions. Having said that, I hope the Bengals explore it in preseason game number 3 (probably will not), but it also takes a line time to gel. We have potentially 4 new starters at LT, RT, Center and guard at a minimum. That is a lot of change so maybe we need to give them some time and trust Pollack is smarter than us and will get the right guys on the field in the right positions. Trust he knows the weaknesses and will design schemes and formations with Lazor to hide the weaknesses while they work through them trying to eliminate the weaknesses.
I'm just upset that they have never given the idea any attention.   I thought this was the year no one's job was safe and all solutions were on the table.

We've had no clear winner in the RG.  Really sorry the rookie blew his knew out day one as I think he might have been good.

No one has tried Westerman at RG.   I'd like to see what Glen could do on the right side with Boling at LT.

But as far as I can tell it never was worth even trying.

If you're blowing things up try to use the opportunity to try all your options.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st half observations (v.Cowboys) - 3wt - 08-20-2018, 02:31 PM