Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st half observations (v.Cowboys)
(08-20-2018, 04:32 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Funny how two preseason games can change the note entirely. Outside one play, I thought we dominated the Bears. I was prideful and felt pretty confident moving forward. The Dallas game shook me to my core. I have to remind myself that it is PRESEASON.

That being said, last year we had the offensive issues in the preseason. Everyone said, DON'T PANIC IT'S OKAY. It turned out to be a historically bad offense with every right to panic.

If it was game 3 where the starters played the majority of the game and we got dominated I get ya. But our starting O only played what, 2 maybe 3 series? Lots of team will struggle at some point of the game and have a couple bad series. Is it the type of performance you want to see? Obviously not. But our offense cant really play worse then they did last year and we still won 7 games. 

If we light it up next game does that mean we're going to the superbowl? Because those of the types of swings people are putting into preseason games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st half observations (v.Cowboys) - Sweetness - 08-20-2018, 04:40 PM