Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh-oh...Mixon might be out for a while
(09-20-2018, 07:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool stats Shake. He gets better as the game goes and once he gets into a rhythm.

Said before i couldn't judge the guy much from last year with that shit O-line.

Amazing Mixon and Gio did as well as they did.

Mixon could be elite very soon. Crazy potential with his size, speed, vision, hands, cutting ability, moves etc.

I do agree that we should be able to survive without him though as long as Gio is healthy.

Walton is the guy i don't know about watching him in Preseason. Happy we got Rawls.
That's what I love about him is his versatility because he can just do so many things well: be a receiver, run with power, run with shiftiness and moves, outrun defenders, be patient, and can see the field and evaluate what's happening in his head.

We have a star  ThumbsUp
(09-20-2018, 07:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Since Bernard came into the league in 2013 Matt Forte and LeVeon Bell are the only other players with at least 2000 rushing yards and 2000 receiving yards.

Gio's 9.0 yards per reception is better than Forte and Bell's averages and their yards per carry are almost identical (Bell 4.3, Bernard 4.2, Forte 4.1)

Bell also has over twice as many carries as Gio and Forte has almost twice as many.

Do you think Gio keeps up that YPC with twice as many carries?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh-oh...Mixon might be out for a while - BFritz21 - 09-21-2018, 04:15 PM