Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread
(09-16-2018, 10:07 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nothing. They weren't good last year either. 

The guy that you loved to hate is gone and replaced by a rookie, so that's probably a push. Credit to the Chefs offense, they're really good. And granted Joe Haden was out today, so that had an impact too. But they just could not stop KC at all. Im telling you, Shazier's injury wrecked the defense. It was on its way to getting better, but took a big step backwards. The only immediate hope is that Watt continues to improve and Terrell Edmunds, who has looked okay, grows. But if you're relying on a rookie, thats not a good sign. I wanted them all offseason to let Bell go and spend his $$ on the defense. Ben ain't got much left. 

Anyone they play with a respectable offense this year is going to be a challenge. It will be up to the O to keep pace. 

Weird, because they were top 10 in yards and points and they finished 13-3 (something i'm still waiting for the Bengals to do, almost 40 years later...). 

I'd still say it's more a case of not really having much film on Mahomes. Hopefully, by the time the Bengals go to KC, they will have a legit game plan. Of course, any defensive game plan starts with getting pressure on the QB.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread - rfaulk34 - 09-16-2018, 10:11 PM