Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angry John Harbaugh scolds reporter during awkward halftime interview
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/08/john-harbaugh-ravens-fight-reporter-halftime-interview

Quote:The Ravens and Redskins came to blows Saturday night following a dirty tackle by Washington linebacker Keenan Robinson, prompting Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh to run across the field and shout at Jay Gruden.

Comcast SportsNet’s Brent Harris was tasked with trying to interview Harbaugh as he walked to the locker room for halftime, and the coach had little patience for typical halftime interview questions. Harris asked about the incident in the first quarter, which resulted in Steve Smith being ejected and spending the rest of the game with his son, but Harbaugh refused to address the fight.

Coach what was your perspective on Steve Smith getting ejected? It looked like you and coach Gruden may have had words there?

I have nothing to say about that Brent. You want to talk football? I’d be happy to talk football with you.

End of the half, missed opportunities do you feel?

Well you don’t want to fumble the ball.

What about the two-minute defense, giving up the touchdown at the end?

Uh, we don’t want to give up touchdowns at two minutes at the end. Give me a good question and I’ll answer it.

(Thanks to The Big Lead for sharing this video.)

Clearly it was legal as there was no flag. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Angry John Harbaugh scolds reporter during awkward halftime interview - GMDino - 08-30-2015, 03:24 PM