Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs'
(10-14-2018, 07:09 PM)bengaltruth Wrote: Really, I think the refs was biased as usual. Defensive holding call on Geno was at best outright cheating for pitt. Dre K holding call gave them a first down when it should have been 4th and ten. Ab td outright illegal and the very definition of a pick play. Do you know why our d line got shut out today? you guessed it they were allowed to hold all game long even when we blitzed our guys was grabbed up.
This right here. Just a few calls here and there to tilt the game. Plus as usual allowing poopsburg's o-line to hold all day. 

Yes, I wish they'd come out and stomp the crap out of them all game, but I'd also love to see a good ref'd game for a change. Billings was getting mugged in the first half with no calls. The call on Glenn was crap and the offensive pick won them the game. Whether if they'd have scored later or not doesn't matter. We could have just as easily had a Dunlap tipped interception. JUST CALL A FAIR GAME!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR???

Drunken rant over.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Mer - 10-14-2018, 11:52 PM