Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the lack of downfield vertical throws to Green?
(10-14-2018, 07:30 PM)impactplaya Wrote: didnt Marvin proclaim in May how Andy and AJ needed to start attacking vertically again.?
i have yet to see a whole  lot of vertical throws to AJ this year.?
i hope later in the year they actually start attempting some deep.shots downfield in order to help Mixon get more running lanes open

This so called bengals team will never win anything,they are going to get killed again when they go to pissburg,the stoolers are in their heads and marvin can never beat them.the stoolers own him.Someone please fire marvin and Austin,he so sucks.If you cannot beat this team in your own house you deserve the hate you are going to get.I so hate the stoolers and I hate losing to them.Just ruined my whole year.To all fans,tweet,social media,fax ,write letters,and just hammer all players and coaches all week.Do not let up.Let them know how so pissed all of us are.You MUST beat the stoolers and marvin simply cannot do this.He needs to go like 10 years ago.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the lack of downfield vertical throws to Green? - fortyyearfan - 10-15-2018, 08:58 AM