Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals sign CB Russell from PS; waive Auden Tate
(10-19-2018, 12:14 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m with you. I’m all for discussion and trying to look at things from a different angle, but this one is pretty simple. He’s been on the roster from day one and has done nothing to even be activated, let alone given a role in the offense.

The guy (right now) is simply not very good. There is no other way around it. The reason he is not playing over Core is because Core is better than him.

Good point, and it may very well be true.....but we've also seen instances on just about any team in the league where a guy gets mired on the depth chart and never gets any opportunities for whatever reason, then goes on to produce elsewhere.  Take Taylor Gabriel in Chicago, for example.  

You just never know until you give someone a shot.  Shit, look at Alex Erickson right here on our team.  My post isn't so much of an endorsement for Tate as it is an indictment of lackluster play from Core.  If Malone and Tate can't outperform that "production", cut them BOTH and look for talent elsewhere, cause they must be pitiful.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals sign CB Russell from PS; waive Auden Tate - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-19-2018, 09:31 AM
Tate cut - JWW1971 - 10-18-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: Tate cut - muskiesfan - 10-18-2018, 08:06 PM
RE: Tate cut - Yojimbo - 10-18-2018, 08:08 PM