Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve
(10-30-2018, 09:45 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I actually would have been ecstatic if they traded for a WR and apparently a mid-round pick is what they cost. Aside from Cooper, who gave up anything outrageous?

Asking me if I know they tried to trade is just as stupid of a question of who was available because just like the latter, it can’t be answered. You are trying to prove a point thy you can’t prove because you ask questions that can’t be answered. That’s the MO of someone who can’t make a true argument.

I like numbers- because they are pretty objective so I’ll leave you the following number-
5- Division leaders making trades
10- teams getting better by acquiring needs
32- our defensive rank (yards given up a game)
23- our offensive rank (yards gained a game
0- Playoff Wins under Marvin
28-years since our last playoff win

You keep being happy with status quo. People are allowed to disagree with you though.
 I haven't said anything to agree or disagree with.  Unlike you, I don't go into hysterics before I know what actually happened.  And the information will come out.  And if it does, and you're right, I'll admit it.  Until then, you're going off half cocked, as they say.

And here's one more thing.  Let me know when bitching changes our situation and I'll jump right on board.  You summed up the whole situation with the ugly history(Gee, no one's ever stated those facts), yet you seem unable to grasp the true reality of the situation.  And you seem to think that if you yell loud enough, that somehow what hasn't changed in those 28 years will suddenly change and you think that the moaning you do means you want to change the status quo more than me because I'm way beyond wasted words.  I see the lay of the land and nothing you or I will ever do will change that.  Anyone even remotely familiar with the Bengls should know that.  Hell, it's Bengals 101.  Hoe smart are you if you can't even see that?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: surprise Bengals standing pat with their team instead of trying to improve - McC - 10-30-2018, 09:59 PM