Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently
(11-14-2018, 10:43 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well, my dog ran away so I bailed him out of the pound, bought him a spanking new license and the works. What I didn't know was that the city of Dayton issues a fine whenever your dog gets picked up by the pound and the pound is not required to inform you of such a fine so nobody really knows they are assessed said fine. A warrant is issued ...So...roughly 6 months or so later on a really slow crime night cops knock on dog owners door to arrest them for the fine money. I elected to just sit it out and  not pay a damned penny. I was released with time served at around 3am after all the buses stopped running and had to walk home . And the city of Dayton wonders why they're losing residents. 
My advice to anyone living in Dayton : Stop electing funeral directors to office. The only message that sends is the city is dead.

By the way , the cop that arrested me liked my dog and thought it was the dumbest arrest he had ever had to make for anything..ever . He's probably still telling his cop friends about the time he arrested a guy for his dog running away. 

That's an interesting story!

Also a sobering tale about how ****** up law enforcement can be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally -- A place to discuss Bengals football intelligently - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-15-2018, 10:02 AM