Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you dislike about the NFL
The NFL is the highest level of the greatest sport on earth.

Overall the NBA may have more of the greatest all-around athletes but basketball is so childishly simplistic compared to football.  Football is 150 highly coordinated attacks in brutal hand to hand physical combat.

I don't care about the personal drama off the field.  When I listen to music I don't care if the artist is a junky or racist.  I just want to enjoy the music.  Same with sports.

I don't care about celebrations.  Why would anything like that bother me?  I jump and yell during big plays and I have not devoted my entire life training, and sacrificing, and risking my body to accomplish those feats on the field.  I think they have earned the right to celebrate.

I don't like the delay of instant replay, but I have seen many plays that would have change the result of a game get corrected by instant replay.

I hated the whole controversy over kneeling during the anthem, but I never think abut that for a second during the games.

To me the only thing they could do to improve the NFL is to make players play both ways.  The violent physical nature of football tests the will of the players more than any other sport.  Skill is the most important element, but in combat sports like football and boxing sheer determination and will power are required to function under pain and physical duress.  I'd love to see the same 22 guys stay on the field trading blows on both offense and defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things you dislike about the NFL - fredtoast - 12-10-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Things you dislike about the NFL - McC - 12-11-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Things you dislike about the NFL - J24 - 12-11-2018, 12:07 AM