Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you dislike about the NFL
(12-10-2018, 01:31 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Let's do a thread about what we dislike. I'll begin.

I hate when a receiver gets the ball thrown to him and gets up and acts like he throws a flag and looks at the officials. It seems like 50% of incomplete passes that happens on.

As far as kickoffs and punts, it seems like most of those plays have penalties too.

Agree with most of what has been posted previously but a few extra random ones for me..

1. PED's  

I  know for some of this board/NFL fans they are cool or at least accepting with this practice.  I think its a very slippery slope and once you start to question the integrity of the performances you are seeing then you are no longer watching sport but WWE...plus the longer term health issues with fit guys dying young - 4 game bans do nothing.

2. Advertising on every damn thing to do with the NFL

Look i know the NFL more than ever is a commercial behemoth but is everything up for sale?   I'm old school and don't like stadium naming rights so kudos for the Bengals on this at least.  Every damn break in the game is brought you by Lowe's or Lexus or Papa Johns...etc.etc.

3. Less grass fields

like i said I'm old school  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things you dislike about the NFL - McC - 12-11-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Things you dislike about the NFL - J24 - 12-11-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Things you dislike about the NFL - sonofstat - 12-11-2018, 10:29 AM