Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-12-2018, 10:46 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Can’t understand why majority of people are so down on Driskel.I see a lot of upside in this guy.Those last 2 games,we should have won.Broncos,7-3 at the half.Lost AJ early in the game,but had Lazor given Driskel the run option in that game, I think we would have had a better chance.This forces the opposing defense to make adjustments,and gives you another weapon.Also in the 26-21 loss to the Chargers,should have won.Tack on the extra 4 points of the rushing touchdown that Driskel was robbed of,and convert one of the 2 point conversions,and you win 27-26.Coaching was terrible.For instance,fourth down,and a few inches,and you have here a powerful athletic Quarterback,you only need a few inches,why not Quarterback sneak???

I laid it out in this thread already he wasn't really good against the Chargers, he was simply serviceable. On drives we scored is was setup by good field position and Mixon. His biggest contribution on a scoring drive I think was three completions for 30ish yards. People really haven't wanted to acknowledge that against the chargers we ran more often and better than we have all season and played defensively one of our better games after the first quarter. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Au165 - 12-12-2018, 12:16 PM