Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-11-2018, 06:56 PM)Go Cards Wrote: But for those that say Dalton is not tradable ? Disagree with that as well, somebody will quickly make move. Not certain that is in our best interest unless we are blowing it up and starting over. Think we are closer to becoming good again than that, even as bad as we have looked. 

What I would do is draft a back up QB in 4th or 5th round with potential of becoming good or grab a solid back up in FA. 

Start Dalton and use Driskell like the Saints use Taysom Hill in a "do it all role". Driskell is a way better athlete than Hill and could become a really nice extra weapon immediately. 

Why choose ? Use all our weapons instead and go for the gold for once in our lifetime. 

I like a lot of this Cards....dare I say, Touchdown Teddy?  Now there's a legit QB competition.  

I would love to see Driskel out there more like Hill or Lamar Jackson.  It only makes the offense more unpredictable.  I like Jeff Driskel, and have been noted to wonder aloud why he was 3rd string under AJM.  It never made any sense to me.  Much more upside, and better athlete. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-12-2018, 01:33 PM