Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-13-2018, 04:39 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Yeah, prime time games are just a time of day thing. We could say big games or very important games. The loss to NO was a bad loss as was KC (blow outs), so was the game against Pittsburgh earlier this year and the Cleveland game. The Pittsburgh game was important because the Bengals were in 1st place and a win against the Steelers would have cemented that 1st place standing and moxy. For me the Cleveland game was also important because they (Cleveland) viewed themselves as moving up the ladder and that could have been shut down right there, only the Bengals were unprepared completely and it showed. Now the Bengals are in last place. First to last within a half season is a pretty big stumble.

Marv just can't get this team ready for important match ups.

You are absolutely correct, the thing with the Prime Time games, you're usually facing a playoff caliber team most of the time....where we know we struggle.

I can't understand why we come out flat so much of the time.....and then look like we haven't even watched the tape of our opponents.  Then, other times, they come out and handle business.  We should have won Pittsburgh, should have scored on KC more, I can see getting smoked by NO, but Cleveland was an embarrassment.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-13-2018, 04:45 PM