Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-13-2018, 06:11 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Dead last in yards and points per game. 

The fact we as a fan base continue to overlook the glaring issues to blame it on the single guy that touches the ball the most is always frustrating. Then again, I always use this chief factor to sort out those who have actually played a down of Football and those who haven't.

Dalton is NOT free from blame. I'm a Dalton supporter (it also helps I've worked with him several times) but the man is second in 4th qtr comebacks since entering the league. The man puts the team in a position to win. By all accounts, Carson Palmer was a better QB, on a better team, and he had a lesser record than Dalton.

Stop pointing the blame at Dalton, move on. 

Haha, played football from 8 years old through HS. Would have played in college but opted for baseball. Nice try though. Moving on, Dalton is plenty to blame. He's not soley to blame, but he is shoulders plenty of it. He is simply not consistently good enough. When you have a career QB rating below the NFL average, it aint rocket science. Some of you need a lesson in common sense. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Fullrock - 12-13-2018, 11:18 PM