Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-14-2018, 10:38 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yep, great performance.  I was there.  Too bad the game plan was complete shit and let Butt Fumble beat us one week after we played them.  Too bad we went away from Law Firm in the SD playoff game when his career average against them was around 5 YPC.  Too bad our coaching staff decided to use AJ Green as a decoy in game one against Houston.  Too bad Rey Maualuga made Owen Daniel look like the clone of Kellen Winslow, SR ('member when the game was out of hand, and they put Skuta on him, and he actually covered him?).  Too bad "rational folks" think Mediocre Merv is infallible in all of these stupid ass bullshit coaching moves, and that they must have been the QB's decision.

Also, by contrast, surefire HOFer, Pig Pen, has posted the following stats in playoff WINS:

17/30 181 yds, 2 INTs, 1 TD, 57.8 rating

(14/24 226 yds, 3 INTs, 78.1 rating lost the next week)

9/21 123 yds, 2 INTs, 0 TDs, 22.1 rating......WON THE SUPERBOWL

10/19 133 yds, 2 INTs, 0 TDs, 33.5 rating

20/31 224 ydsm 1 INT, 0 TDs, 72.5 rating

These were all wins, there were losses with comparable numbers, and a whole lot of 70s ratings that I didn't post.  Gee, I wonder how they won in a TEAM sport with such PISS POOR numbers.....much worse than our QBs have lost posting.  Couldn't be that the team rallied around the QB and picked up his slack, could it?  Couldn't be that the coaching staff actually had some answers for the opponent, instead of staring blankly across the field while breathing through their mouth, could it?  Nah.....no way.....couldn't be. Mellow 

Also, Peyton Manning posted the following ratings in playoff games:

62.3, 31.3, 35.5, 69.3, 71.9, 56.6......the last being a Super Bowl victory.

Clearly, Ben Roethlisberger and Peyton Manning are shitty QBs and need replaced. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - PhilHos - 12-14-2018, 12:30 PM