Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-14-2018, 12:20 PM)falsestart Wrote: Ok folks here's the bottom line: If you do not like Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown then why do you like Andy Dalton?

You can bring up all the stats you want on Andy but this is the fact: He is the consummate company man! He does everything Marvin and Mike wants him to do. Without question or controversy!

It wasn't long ago we had a top notch QB that had enough of the coaching in Cincinnati that he made a stand! Mike chose Marvin. Carson chose retirement. Andy is who he is. He is not gonna change with a new coach, he proved that with Gruden, Hue and Lazor. When you get to the playoffs you play great teams. Usually games are decided not by what stats you post for the game but that ONE great play you made to win it

I find it funny that everyone is already to throw Jeff Driskel on the scrap heap. I'm excited to see what he does the rest of the year. I think already he has helped with the running game! Opposing defenses are having to respect the RPO now more than ever. DE have to stay home and LBer's cant just crash the line of scrimmage in fear of the QB keeping and running the ball. I think it has helped Mixon find a ton of more running room!

It's funny watching what some other teams do sometimes isn't it? John Harbaugh has decided if he's gonna make the playoffs and make a run he had to set Flacco on the bench and roll with Jackson. Andy Reid decided that Alex Smith wasn't gonna get him to where he needed to be so he drafted, then traded his starter, and inserted Patrick Mahomes. Sometimes your starter isn't a bad quarterback but you realize he just isn't the guy that you need to get you where you want to be! Here in Cincinnati! Just tow the company line!

B-I-N-G-O!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Fullrock - 12-14-2018, 02:53 PM