Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-17-2018, 03:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: ????????????

What is completion percent? The reality is he throws most passes (higher % than AD) less than 15 yards and still has bad completion percent overall. Just watch him, he is extremely high or left or right of the receiver, he has rarely hit receivers in stride when has completed passes.

The completion percent in today's NFL has to be 63 to 65% or above. I have not looked his up, but bet he is below 60%.

Dalton misses a lot of throws high as well. I'd say hes comparable to Dalton so far and he'll get better the more he plays. He's a rookie and Dalton only had a 80 qb rating his rookie season. 

I'm not saying Driskel is the answer, but he could be used a long with a high draft pick and a free agent qb. 

Driskel plus 16 million and high draft pick is more valuable than Dalton.  

Driskel plus a  good right tackle, good linebacker, free agent qb, and high draft pick is better than Dalton
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-17-2018, 03:47 PM