Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-17-2018, 03:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Total BS.  Green has never been the best WR in the league.  He has never even been All Pro.  And Dalton's numbers without him are not that much different from with him

Before this season in the 12 games Green had missed Dalton has actually averaged more passing yards (244.9) than for his career (235.5), and his passer rating without Green (85.2) is not much different from his career (88.9).

Green has definitely been tied for top spot if you look at his whole career. Who cares if he hasn't made an all pro team. Bengals players don't get selected to All Pro teams even when they should. Look at Whitworth. What about without Green and Eifert. Whats his qb ratings. 

So having a top wide out like Green , Eifert, Sanu, Jones, Bernard , a top 5 offensive line for most of his career, Whitworth at left tackle didn't help Dalton at all. 

If you add all the talent around him he's had top 10 for most of his career. He's only had a bad offensive line a couple times out of 8 years. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-17-2018, 04:07 PM