Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-17-2018, 04:36 PM)Synric Wrote: You didn't answer the question.

Saying he has to have top talent doesn't explain what part of Andy Dalton game keeps him from being a top 5 QB. Every Quarterback is better with more talent around them.

What part of Andy Dalton game keeps him out of that top 5 QB conversation?

What do you think does. He's not very good. He is inaccurate with a lot of throws, sailing them high or under throwing them, he's inconsistent, he doesn't go throw his progressions like a top qb, his deep ball is questionable , he has panic tendencies when he's pressured, he's not a big game qb as evidenced by his four bad playoff games. 

He can be good if he's in a groove. The problem is he needs all his weapons and a good offensive line. His inconsistency is his biggest problem. One good game. One bad game. If Dalton could string together mostly good games then he'd be in the top 10.

He's below average and that probably won't change considering he's going to be 32 and had 8 years in the league. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-17-2018, 04:45 PM