Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-17-2018, 05:28 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: So, no, you don't have numbers.

You made the argument man, don't bail when it doesn't go your way.

You said Dalton was bad with the deep ball. Others have expressed your wrong with FACTS. You're using arm chair QB analysis that has been proven wrong, time and time again. When you're shown this, via stats, you say, "That's only four games worth of deep balls." Well, when we throw maybe two a game, that would explain that. When shown this, "Who gives a damn."

I mean, at this point, conversing with you is like banging my head against the wall  have the numbers that says he;s inaccurate with deep balls. 

He's 20 out of 32 the few seasons they measured his deep ball accuracy. I'm not bailing out of anything.  The qb rating should not be used to measure deep throws you moron. This has been discussed extensively in previous posts. Keep believing your fiction that Dalton has a good deep ball. Keep defending him with your garbage arguments. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-17-2018, 05:31 PM