Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-17-2018, 07:38 PM)Synric Wrote: AJ Green makes spectacular catches but that isn't every ball thrown to him more often than not they are on target and into tight windows because AJ gets a lot and I mean a lot of double teams.

You are trying to tell everyone how inaccurate Dalton  is and tell us Driskel is better in the same breath.
As truck says...Just Stop.

You have to be joking. Green makes the most circus catches in the league. Some of those deep throws are way off target and he catches them. 

Look at how Dalton can't complete a deep ball to Ross. That's because Ross can't make those circus catches on deep balls.  Watch the games instead of  convincing yourself Dalton's deep balls are the best you've ever seen. 

You don't even listen. Just be gone.  I said Driskel, plus a free agent qb, a first round qb, a good right tackle, and a good linebacker is better than Dalton.

These Bengals boards should have more honest fans and not Dalton's family members in here defending him. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-17-2018, 09:21 PM