Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-17-2018, 09:21 PM)wolverine515151 Wrote: You have to be joking. Green makes the most circus catches in the league. Some of those deep throws are way off target and he catches them. 

Look at how Dalton can't complete a deep ball to Ross. That's because Ross can't make those circus catches on deep balls.  Watch the games instead of  convincing yourself Dalton's deep balls are the best you've ever seen. 

You don't even listen. Just be gone.  I said Driskel, plus a free agent qb, a first round qb, a good right tackle, and a good linebacker is better than Dalton.

These Bengals boards should have more honest fans and not Dalton's family members in here defending him. 

Damn...3 QBs? What's that gonna cost?  Seriously man, I haven't seen this much tap dancing since Danny ****ing Kaye. There are no QBs I'd draft this year in the 1st, period. 

Dalton's family? Naw....I just see a bunch of OBJECTIVE counterpoints in this debate WITH STATS AND SOURCES to back them, and you have none. I seriously hope this is just an epic troll job on your part, if so, kudos. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-17-2018, 10:57 PM