Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-18-2018, 02:00 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Has Andy had bad games, sure he has. But when putting up stats i think you have to remember most of his have come from 2 quarters of play and then the dramatic fourth quarter comeback because MARVIN ALWAYS GETS SHUT DOWN AT HALFTIME. So, yeah because of that Andy usually sucks in the 3rd quarter. His stats come from TWO AND A HALF QUARTERS OF PLAY. (1st,2nd, half of 4th)

Add up the abysmal 3rd quarters and you get 16 quarters or 4 total games worth of bad stats. I'll leave the 4th quarter alone because sometimes they score in the late third early fourth. But for shit and giggles that equals another 8 quarters of usual bad stats until the late fourth quarter comeback. Take that abyss out and Dalton's numbers look a lot better.

Marvin Ball.

(12-18-2018, 07:44 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Again, most of this isn't Greens fault it's just part of Marvin Ball. He doesn't have his team ready for big games and the result is EVERYONE usually sucks in those games. This has happened over many different rosters.

You make a great point about Marvin Ball.  We've had umpteen OCs during his tenure, played with 3 different starters, and a handful of backups that have seen extensive playing time, and it's all the same.  Those "journalistic jargons" seem to be a real thing. Hmm 

Mediocre Merv is why I have a tough time blaming players.....not some fabricated "love" or "family ties".

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-18-2018, 10:10 AM