Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-17-2018, 10:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Damn...3 QBs? What's that gonna cost?  Seriously man, I haven't seen this much tap dancing since Danny ****ing Kaye. There are no QBs I'd draft this year in the 1st, period. 

Dalton's family? Naw....I just see a bunch of OBJECTIVE counterpoints in this debate WITH STATS AND SOURCES to back them, and you have none. I seriously hope this is just an epic troll job on your part, if so, kudos. 

QB RANKINGS SEASON AND PLAYOFF GAMES COMBINED

1 EXCELLENT SEASON  2   NO PLAYOFF GAMES

4 AVERAGE SEASONS 15 17 17 17  TWO PLAYOFF GAMES

3 BELOW AVERAGE SEASONS 25 25 22  TWO PLAYOFF GAMES

Verifiable stats to back up the claims Wilbur 

I guess you must have honed that superior common sense from chasing your favorite pig Matilda around the pig farm

I didn't say you have to be a phd to post about sports but at least you should have made it out of high school. 

I'm no Eugene Felnic and have way more common sense than you'll ever have, nice try Wilbur.  

Show that Dalton is a top 10 qb , WITH  STATS THAT COMBINE SEASON AND PLAYOFF QB RATINGS , or stop talking about it.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-20-2018, 05:27 AM