Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-20-2018, 05:27 AM)wolverine515151 Wrote: QB RANKINGS SEASON AND PLAYOFF GAMES COMBINED

1 EXCELLENT SEASON  2   NO PLAYOFF GAMES

4 AVERAGE SEASONS 15 17 17 17  TWO PLAYOFF GAMES

3 BELOW AVERAGE SEASONS 25 25 22  TWO PLAYOFF GAMES

Verifiable stats to back up the claims Wilbur 

I guess you must have honed that superior common sense from chasing your favorite pig Matilda around the pig farm

I didn't say you have to be a phd to post about sports but at least you should have made it out of high school. 

I'm no Eugene Felnic and have way more common sense than you'll ever have, nice try Wilbur.  

Show that Dalton is a top 10 qb , WITH  STATS THAT COMBINE SEASON AND PLAYOFF QB RATINGS , or stop talking about it.

LMAO.....except no one was arguing the playoff stats, at least I wasn't.

Never lived on a farm....so another good inference on your part.  I attended "university", so what?  Also attended hard knocks high, learn to fix your own shit if you don't have the money U, and how to hustle when need be college.  Don't need to tout any accolades to you or anyone else.  I'm not that one that acts like a petulant child, hurling perceived insults around over a silly sports debate on a message board. Mellow

Also, Eugene, link to where I EVER said Dalton was a top 10 QB....I graded him in this very thread.  See if you can find it, genius. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-20-2018, 12:41 PM