Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-24-2018, 03:53 PM)BengalChris Wrote: That is not entirely true. Andy Dalton has had AJ Green and a bunch of other decent receivers to throw to. Driskel's most reliable receivers are our two RBs. Brandon LaFell, if he were not on another team and on IR would easily be our best WR right now, by miles and miles. I really have no idea why the team and LaFell decided to part ways, he sure would have been a welcome target all year long.

All of that said, you do have a point. Driskel is not as good as Andy Dalton, but he's what we have.

I agree with what you say.....but in 2014 when we went up to Indy with Mo Sanu as our #1, and Rex Burkhead as our #2, that was no excuse for losing another playoff game.  People can't have their cake and eat it too...so to speak.  

I may catch hell for this, but with no Eifert and no Marvin Jones all season, and no AJ Green for a chunk of that, creativity from our OC that year is the only reason we got to 10-6 and made it to the playoffs.  We lack that creativity to compensate.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-24-2018, 03:58 PM