Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-20-2018, 10:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Haha, no.

Outsiders maybe, PFF? Not anymore.

Didn't you get the hint during your suspension?

Andy is significantly better than anyone on our roster and is top half in the league at his position.

Sit down and stop it and thanks a lot for turning a Driskel conversation into another, "Andy Thread."

Jesus Christ.

First of all, don't you ever flap your gums in my direction telling me to stop it. If you don't like the thread don't look at it.

Secondly, their both analytic sites. They are not like cbs, fox, espn bleacher report which are purely opinion sites.  

Driskel hasn't had any weapons and has put up better numbers than Andy Dalton with the same weapons. As far as I'm concerned, I'd give Driskel an incomplete on my assessment, because he has one of the  the worst offensive lines in the league, no Green,  no Boyd, no Eifert and no Kroft. He's started a measly 4 games and its too early to judge if he he's any good or not. 

He's put up decent qb ratings and the offensive is a run first offense. He is following the game plan that Lazor has implemented to run the ball a lot' that's why his yards are low. 

He has a 85 qb rating in those 4 games and Dalton has a 74 with the same weapons. 

Here some facts for you about Dalton!! So no he is not above average. 

QB RANKINGS SEASON AND PLAYOFF GAMES COMBINED

1 EXCELLENT SEASON  2   NO PLAYOFF GAMES
4 AVERAGE SEASONS 15 17 17 17  TWO PLAYOFF GAMES
3 BELOW AVERAGE SEASONS 25 25 22  TWO PLAYOFF GAMES

WITHOUT GREEN 80    QB RATING

PRIMETIME GAMES  69    QB RATING

PLAYOFFS 57    QB RATING
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-28-2018, 06:12 PM