Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Driskel should be starter next year
(12-20-2018, 12:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I did not suggest any type of "rating boost ". All i did was say all qbs have to be rabked on an equal basis. Every league every where understands this. All league leaders and statistacal rankings are based on regular season because that is the only way to treat them all equal.  

Have no idea what you mean by excluding half of starting qbs.

The fact of the matter, is there are many qb's who probably played against more playoff defenses during the season, whose own team never made the playoffs, than Dalton did the years he played in the playoffs. 

The hard luck argument to say its unfair to combine season and playoff stats together, because Dalton faced a playoff defense, doesn't hold any weight. 

On top of that, playoff games should count more than regular season games, therefor merely adding season and playoff games together is unfair. The playoff games should count as a minimum of 2 regular season games.

This would drop Daltons ratings down even more and boost someone like Bradys rating because he does well in the playoffs. 
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Driskel should be starter next year - wolverine515151 - 12-28-2018, 06:34 PM